Marina Berth Rates
Margate Marina has been redeveloped to the highest standards. Compared to many other Tasmanian marinas we have invested in a combination of features offering several advantages to boat owners for their safety and convenience;
- A wide range of stable floating pontoon berth sizes (10m to 40m) each with power and water
- The marina is protected by a wave attenuator
- Our marina is built to Australian standards providing greater manoeuvring room between berth arms
- Our marina offers gated access with 24 hour surveillance
- A dual fuel pontoon open 24 hours, 7 days a week (also available to the general boating community)
- Office open 7 days a week
Our Marina Berth prices are based on the vessel’s overall length (LOA), including attachments.
Marina Berths 10m – 15m
Daily Casual Rate – $4.50 per metre per day
Weekly Casual – $16.00 per metre per week
Monthly Casual – $48.00 per metre per month
Monthly Long Term (min. 6 month stay) – $43.00 per metre per month
Minimum charge applies to the berth size. Additional charges apply to multi-hull vessels or to live on board. Power is metered and metre charges will apply.
Marina Berths 18m – 40m
Price on request.